Historical Construction Equipment Association raffling off Otis Shovel scale model at September convention
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) will raffle off a scale model of an Otis Shovel at its 27th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition slated for Sept. 14-16 at the National Construction Equipment Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio.
The show features demonstrations and displays of horse-drawn, steam, gas and diesel-powered antique construction machinery, cable and hydraulic shovels and cranes, hit and miss engines, antique trucks and tractors, and more. This year’s show will include the annual convention of the Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and will feature numerous restored Caterpillar machines.
The show is open to the general public.
Sept. 14: 9 a.m. to dusk;
Sept. 15: 9 a.m. to 5; p.m.
Sept. 16: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers561 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction446 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry421 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way271 Views