Hitachi EH1700-3 Rigid-Frame Haul Truck
Hitachi designs for the hard stuff. They see the truck as an extension of the operator. The frame, engine, transmission, differential and wheels all need to work in harmony to maximize loads. The comfortable, state-of-the-art cab ensures operator safety and performance. By designing on the cutting edge, Hitachi trucks maximize productivity with less downtime.
The EH-3 line of mechanical-drive trucks is the one most typically used in quarries in North America. The EH1700-3, with its innovative suspension system, unitized frame, improved power options, and upgraded electronics systems make it a high-performance hauler. It is also available in a high-horsepower option, providing an additional 155 hp for better performance in heavy-duty applications.
The Hitachi Dash-3 mining trucks have a host of improvements. They feature:
• All-new, Hitachi-designed central controller with CanBus technology to monitor all systems
• Tier-3 engines
• Standard side and rearview camera system plus updated mirrors
• Newly designed air-ride seat
• Optional semi-active seat for enhanced comfort
Ever since Hitachi took over the legendary Euclid truck line, they’ve continued to build on its time-proven designs while adding the latest innovations. The fact that the parent company of Hitachi Trucks is also a manufacturer of electronic devices which are incorporated into the trucks is also a great asset.
The exclusive ACCU-TRAC independent training arm front suspension with ride struts utilizes the Hitachi-patented NEOCON-E compressible fluid along with helium gas. This minimizes suspension-induced frame twisting while providing independent tire action, provides longer component life, improves speed in turns and increases component, seal and tire life.
For more information about the EH1700-3, visit your local Hitachi dealership or go online to www.hitachimining.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views