Hitachi EH1700-3 Rigid-Frame Haul Truck
Hitachi designs for the hard stuff. They see the truck as an extension of the operator. The frame, engine, transmission, differential and wheels all need to work in harmony to maximize loads. The comfortable, state-of-the-art cab ensures operator safety and performance. By designing on the cutting edge, Hitachi trucks maximize productivity with less downtime.
The EH-3 line of mechanical-drive trucks is the one most typically used in quarries in North America. The EH1700-3, with its innovative suspension system, unitized frame, improved power options, and upgraded electronics systems make it a high-performance hauler. It is also available in a high-horsepower option, providing an additional 155 hp for better performance in heavy-duty applications.
The Hitachi Dash-3 mining trucks have a host of improvements. They feature:
• All-new, Hitachi-designed central controller with CanBus technology to monitor all systems
• Tier-3 engines
• Standard side and rearview camera system plus updated mirrors
• Newly designed air-ride seat
• Optional semi-active seat for enhanced comfort
Ever since Hitachi took over the legendary Euclid truck line, they’ve continued to build on its time-proven designs while adding the latest innovations. The fact that the parent company of Hitachi Trucks is also a manufacturer of electronic devices which are incorporated into the trucks is also a great asset.
The exclusive ACCU-TRAC independent training arm front suspension with ride struts utilizes the Hitachi-patented NEOCON-E compressible fluid along with helium gas. This minimizes suspension-induced frame twisting while providing independent tire action, provides longer component life, improves speed in turns and increases component, seal and tire life.
For more information about the EH1700-3, visit your local Hitachi dealership or go online to www.hitachimining.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1075 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry660 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets251 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike224 Views