Hitachi launches its largest rigid dump truck yet
Hitachi Construction Machinery‘s EH5000AC-3 rigid dump truck is powered by a Cummins QSKTTA60-CE diesel engine and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Tier 2 emission requirements.
Target gross machine operating weight (TGMOW) is 1,102,311 pounds, and net machine weight is 449,743 pounds.
The rigid dump truck, Hitachi’s largest, features the Advanced Hitachi AC Drive System for mining operations; the third-generation Hitachi Drive Control System with slip control for traction and slide control for grip; a pitching prevention for a smooth ride; a Slip Angle Control for stable cornering; an advanced braking system; and a Hitachi system monitor with onboard systems and controls information.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant521 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets419 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March381 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call286 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views