Hitachi launches its largest rigid dump truck yet
Hitachi Construction Machinery‘s EH5000AC-3 rigid dump truck is powered by a Cummins QSKTTA60-CE diesel engine and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Tier 2 emission requirements.
Target gross machine operating weight (TGMOW) is 1,102,311 pounds, and net machine weight is 449,743 pounds.
The rigid dump truck, Hitachi’s largest, features the Advanced Hitachi AC Drive System for mining operations; the third-generation Hitachi Drive Control System with slip control for traction and slide control for grip; a pitching prevention for a smooth ride; a Slip Angle Control for stable cornering; an advanced braking system; and a Hitachi system monitor with onboard systems and controls information.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views