Hitachi launches its largest rigid dump truck yet
Hitachi Construction Machinery‘s EH5000AC-3 rigid dump truck is powered by a Cummins QSKTTA60-CE diesel engine and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Tier 2 emission requirements.
Target gross machine operating weight (TGMOW) is 1,102,311 pounds, and net machine weight is 449,743 pounds.
The rigid dump truck, Hitachi’s largest, features the Advanced Hitachi AC Drive System for mining operations; the third-generation Hitachi Drive Control System with slip control for traction and slide control for grip; a pitching prevention for a smooth ride; a Slip Angle Control for stable cornering; an advanced braking system; and a Hitachi system monitor with onboard systems and controls information.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger335 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views