Hitachi launches its largest rigid dump truck yet
Hitachi Construction Machinery‘s EH5000AC-3 rigid dump truck is powered by a Cummins QSKTTA60-CE diesel engine and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Tier 2 emission requirements.
Target gross machine operating weight (TGMOW) is 1,102,311 pounds, and net machine weight is 449,743 pounds.
The rigid dump truck, Hitachi’s largest, features the Advanced Hitachi AC Drive System for mining operations; the third-generation Hitachi Drive Control System with slip control for traction and slide control for grip; a pitching prevention for a smooth ride; a Slip Angle Control for stable cornering; an advanced braking system; and a Hitachi system monitor with onboard systems and controls information.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views