HMI08CE Thor Retrofit Touch Screen
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario – October 1, 2009 – Thor Global has designed a new retrofit touch screen panel that can be seamlessly implemented within any existing ThorStack2™ telescopic portable radial stacker using the same feel and methodology as the old touch screens.
- HMI08CE Cutler Hammer touch screen interface.
- TFT (thin-film transistor) technology for a brighter screen that can be viewed from all angles.
- White background for improved glare resistance and visibility.
- Push and hold delays for improved accuracy.
- ‘Function’ push button control for quick access to alternate screens.
- Larger numeric keypad for accurate inputs.
- New graphics for visual appeal.
For more about Thor Global Enterprises Ltd. please visit www.thor-global.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views