HMI08CE Thor Retrofit Touch Screen
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario – October 1, 2009 – Thor Global has designed a new retrofit touch screen panel that can be seamlessly implemented within any existing ThorStack2™ telescopic portable radial stacker using the same feel and methodology as the old touch screens.
- HMI08CE Cutler Hammer touch screen interface.
- TFT (thin-film transistor) technology for a brighter screen that can be viewed from all angles.
- White background for improved glare resistance and visibility.
- Push and hold delays for improved accuracy.
- ‘Function’ push button control for quick access to alternate screens.
- Larger numeric keypad for accurate inputs.
- New graphics for visual appeal.
For more about Thor Global Enterprises Ltd. please visit www.thor-global.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views