HMI08CE Thor Retrofit Touch Screen
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario – October 1, 2009 – Thor Global has designed a new retrofit touch screen panel that can be seamlessly implemented within any existing ThorStack2™ telescopic portable radial stacker using the same feel and methodology as the old touch screens.
- HMI08CE Cutler Hammer touch screen interface.
- TFT (thin-film transistor) technology for a brighter screen that can be viewed from all angles.
- White background for improved glare resistance and visibility.
- Push and hold delays for improved accuracy.
- ‘Function’ push button control for quick access to alternate screens.
- Larger numeric keypad for accurate inputs.
- New graphics for visual appeal.
For more about Thor Global Enterprises Ltd. please visit www.thor-global.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1157 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program568 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents263 Views