HMI08CE Thor Retrofit Touch Screen
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario – October 1, 2009 – Thor Global has designed a new retrofit touch screen panel that can be seamlessly implemented within any existing ThorStack2™ telescopic portable radial stacker using the same feel and methodology as the old touch screens.
- HMI08CE Cutler Hammer touch screen interface.
- TFT (thin-film transistor) technology for a brighter screen that can be viewed from all angles.
- White background for improved glare resistance and visibility.
- Push and hold delays for improved accuracy.
- ‘Function’ push button control for quick access to alternate screens.
- Larger numeric keypad for accurate inputs.
- New graphics for visual appeal.
For more about Thor Global Enterprises Ltd. please visit www.thor-global.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029272 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views