HMI08CE Thor Retrofit Touch Screen
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario – October 1, 2009 – Thor Global has designed a new retrofit touch screen panel that can be seamlessly implemented within any existing ThorStack2™ telescopic portable radial stacker using the same feel and methodology as the old touch screens.
- HMI08CE Cutler Hammer touch screen interface.
- TFT (thin-film transistor) technology for a brighter screen that can be viewed from all angles.
- White background for improved glare resistance and visibility.
- Push and hold delays for improved accuracy.
- ‘Function’ push button control for quick access to alternate screens.
- Larger numeric keypad for accurate inputs.
- New graphics for visual appeal.
For more about Thor Global Enterprises Ltd. please visit www.thor-global.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs166 Views