Holcim adds to senior management
Urs Fankhauser, currently regional technical director of Holcim Eastern Europe, has been appointed area manager and member of the senior management of Holcim Ltd.
This will be effective Jan. 1, 2011. In this role, he is responsible for the markets in Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Fankhauser reports directly to Holcim Executive Committee member Urs Böhlen.
Fankhauser is a Swiss citizen. He completed his education at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich) in 1989.
He holds a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and worked at the Institute for “Konstruktion und Bauweisen” of the ETH Zurich. Fankhauser joined Holcim Group Support Ltd. in 1991 as a process performance engineer.
After holding several managerial roles abroad and being an assistant to Urs Böhlen, he was appointed general manager of Holcim Croatia in 2002 and took over his current role as regional technical director Eastern Europe in 2004.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views