Holcim adds to senior management
Urs Fankhauser, currently regional technical director of Holcim Eastern Europe, has been appointed area manager and member of the senior management of Holcim Ltd.
This will be effective Jan. 1, 2011. In this role, he is responsible for the markets in Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Fankhauser reports directly to Holcim Executive Committee member Urs Böhlen.
Fankhauser is a Swiss citizen. He completed his education at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich) in 1989.
He holds a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and worked at the Institute for “Konstruktion und Bauweisen” of the ETH Zurich. Fankhauser joined Holcim Group Support Ltd. in 1991 as a process performance engineer.
After holding several managerial roles abroad and being an assistant to Urs Böhlen, he was appointed general manager of Holcim Croatia in 2002 and took over his current role as regional technical director Eastern Europe in 2004.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views