Holcim adds to senior management
Urs Fankhauser, currently regional technical director of Holcim Eastern Europe, has been appointed area manager and member of the senior management of Holcim Ltd.
This will be effective Jan. 1, 2011. In this role, he is responsible for the markets in Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Fankhauser reports directly to Holcim Executive Committee member Urs Böhlen.
Fankhauser is a Swiss citizen. He completed his education at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich) in 1989.
He holds a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and worked at the Institute for “Konstruktion und Bauweisen” of the ETH Zurich. Fankhauser joined Holcim Group Support Ltd. in 1991 as a process performance engineer.
After holding several managerial roles abroad and being an assistant to Urs Böhlen, he was appointed general manager of Holcim Croatia in 2002 and took over his current role as regional technical director Eastern Europe in 2004.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views