Holcim adds to senior management
Urs Fankhauser, currently regional technical director of Holcim Eastern Europe, has been appointed area manager and member of the senior management of Holcim Ltd.
This will be effective Jan. 1, 2011. In this role, he is responsible for the markets in Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Fankhauser reports directly to Holcim Executive Committee member Urs Böhlen.
Fankhauser is a Swiss citizen. He completed his education at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich) in 1989.
He holds a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and worked at the Institute for “Konstruktion und Bauweisen” of the ETH Zurich. Fankhauser joined Holcim Group Support Ltd. in 1991 as a process performance engineer.
After holding several managerial roles abroad and being an assistant to Urs Böhlen, he was appointed general manager of Holcim Croatia in 2002 and took over his current role as regional technical director Eastern Europe in 2004.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views