Holcim board member not seeking re-election
Holcim board member Robert F. Spoerry will not stand for re-election.
Robert F. Spoerry, Holcim board of directors member since 2008, has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Sonova so he will not stand for re-election at the Annual General Meeting of Holcim on May 5, 2011.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views