Holcim board member not seeking re-election
Holcim board member Robert F. Spoerry will not stand for re-election.
Robert F. Spoerry, Holcim board of directors member since 2008, has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Sonova so he will not stand for re-election at the Annual General Meeting of Holcim on May 5, 2011.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views