Holcim board member not seeking re-election
Holcim board member Robert F. Spoerry will not stand for re-election.
Robert F. Spoerry, Holcim board of directors member since 2008, has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Sonova so he will not stand for re-election at the Annual General Meeting of Holcim on May 5, 2011.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views