Holcim board member not seeking re-election
Holcim board member Robert F. Spoerry will not stand for re-election.
Robert F. Spoerry, Holcim board of directors member since 2008, has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Sonova so he will not stand for re-election at the Annual General Meeting of Holcim on May 5, 2011.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration240 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views