Holcim changing senior management
Stefan Wolfensberger, corporate functional manager for Holcim Ltd. and head commercial services for Holcim Group Support Ltd., will leave the group on June 30, 2011.
“He has long expressed the desire to take the next professional step, and use his near 25 years of international leadership and consulting experience at Holcim as an independent advisor and board member of small and medium sized industrial companies in Switzerland,” according to a press release from Holcim.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments324 Views