Holcim focuses on leadership development
A number of leadership changes are taking place at Holcim (US). The company announced that its president and CEO, Bernard Terver, will join the Holcim Ltd Executive Committee. Holcim Ltd is the international parent company of Holcim (US).
As part of its “Holcim Leadership Journey,” an initiative which streamlines and strengthens operations, Terver will also assume responsibility for the new group region of North America (Holcim (US), Holcim Canada, Aggregate Industries (US), and the United Kingdom (Aggregate Industries UK).
Also moving up is Filiberto Ruiz, who will serve as deputy chief executive officer of Holcim (US) (HUS) and Aggregate Industries US (AIUS). Previously, he was senior vice president, sales and marketing for HUS.
Terver says the changes will reinforce the company’s commitment to customer excellence, as well as to the development of its employees as its next generation of leaders.
While many family businesses focus on succession planning, it’s great to see a public company talking about nurturing its own employees for future growth as well.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned504 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views