Holcim focuses on leadership development
A number of leadership changes are taking place at Holcim (US). The company announced that its president and CEO, Bernard Terver, will join the Holcim Ltd Executive Committee. Holcim Ltd is the international parent company of Holcim (US).
As part of its “Holcim Leadership Journey,” an initiative which streamlines and strengthens operations, Terver will also assume responsibility for the new group region of North America (Holcim (US), Holcim Canada, Aggregate Industries (US), and the United Kingdom (Aggregate Industries UK).
Also moving up is Filiberto Ruiz, who will serve as deputy chief executive officer of Holcim (US) (HUS) and Aggregate Industries US (AIUS). Previously, he was senior vice president, sales and marketing for HUS.
Terver says the changes will reinforce the company’s commitment to customer excellence, as well as to the development of its employees as its next generation of leaders.
While many family businesses focus on succession planning, it’s great to see a public company talking about nurturing its own employees for future growth as well.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views