Holcim focuses on leadership development
A number of leadership changes are taking place at Holcim (US). The company announced that its president and CEO, Bernard Terver, will join the Holcim Ltd Executive Committee. Holcim Ltd is the international parent company of Holcim (US).
As part of its “Holcim Leadership Journey,” an initiative which streamlines and strengthens operations, Terver will also assume responsibility for the new group region of North America (Holcim (US), Holcim Canada, Aggregate Industries (US), and the United Kingdom (Aggregate Industries UK).
Also moving up is Filiberto Ruiz, who will serve as deputy chief executive officer of Holcim (US) (HUS) and Aggregate Industries US (AIUS). Previously, he was senior vice president, sales and marketing for HUS.
Terver says the changes will reinforce the company’s commitment to customer excellence, as well as to the development of its employees as its next generation of leaders.
While many family businesses focus on succession planning, it’s great to see a public company talking about nurturing its own employees for future growth as well.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers219 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show165 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs161 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views