Holcim focuses on leadership development
A number of leadership changes are taking place at Holcim (US). The company announced that its president and CEO, Bernard Terver, will join the Holcim Ltd Executive Committee. Holcim Ltd is the international parent company of Holcim (US).
As part of its “Holcim Leadership Journey,” an initiative which streamlines and strengthens operations, Terver will also assume responsibility for the new group region of North America (Holcim (US), Holcim Canada, Aggregate Industries (US), and the United Kingdom (Aggregate Industries UK).
Also moving up is Filiberto Ruiz, who will serve as deputy chief executive officer of Holcim (US) (HUS) and Aggregate Industries US (AIUS). Previously, he was senior vice president, sales and marketing for HUS.
Terver says the changes will reinforce the company’s commitment to customer excellence, as well as to the development of its employees as its next generation of leaders.
While many family businesses focus on succession planning, it’s great to see a public company talking about nurturing its own employees for future growth as well.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views