Holcim US names Filiberto Ruiz as president and CEO
Holcim US has named Filiberto Ruiz as the company’s president and chief executive officer, according to CemNet.com. Ruiz will also serve as president and chief executive officer of Aggregate Industries US, a Holcim Group Company.
Additionally, Bernard Terver, currently a member of the Holcim Ltd Executive Committee and formerly president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US) and Aggregate Industries US, has been named chairman of the board.
“As we look to the future, it is clear that Filiberto is the right choice to lead both organizations,” said Terver. “I am confident that, through his leadership, we will continue to develop the next generation of leaders from within the organization, maintain our focus on the communities we operate in, the environment, and our commitment to delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued customers.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments336 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance329 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention203 Views