Holcim US names Filiberto Ruiz as president and CEO
Holcim US has named Filiberto Ruiz as the company’s president and chief executive officer, according to CemNet.com. Ruiz will also serve as president and chief executive officer of Aggregate Industries US, a Holcim Group Company.
Additionally, Bernard Terver, currently a member of the Holcim Ltd Executive Committee and formerly president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US) and Aggregate Industries US, has been named chairman of the board.
“As we look to the future, it is clear that Filiberto is the right choice to lead both organizations,” said Terver. “I am confident that, through his leadership, we will continue to develop the next generation of leaders from within the organization, maintain our focus on the communities we operate in, the environment, and our commitment to delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued customers.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry641 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)251 Views