Holcim US names Filiberto Ruiz as president and CEO
Holcim US has named Filiberto Ruiz as the company’s president and chief executive officer, according to CemNet.com. Ruiz will also serve as president and chief executive officer of Aggregate Industries US, a Holcim Group Company.
Additionally, Bernard Terver, currently a member of the Holcim Ltd Executive Committee and formerly president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US) and Aggregate Industries US, has been named chairman of the board.
“As we look to the future, it is clear that Filiberto is the right choice to lead both organizations,” said Terver. “I am confident that, through his leadership, we will continue to develop the next generation of leaders from within the organization, maintain our focus on the communities we operate in, the environment, and our commitment to delivering the highest quality products and services to our valued customers.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views