Holcim (US) to present at 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference
Holcim (US) Inc. will participate at the 2011 Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference. The conference takes place in Las Vegas Oct. 25-26, 2011.
Holcim’s James Joyce, corporate manager, Occupational Health and Safety, will present on “Leadership Practices that Build a Sustainable Safety Culture” during a breakout session. The presentation will be held on Oct. 25, 2011.
The 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on building partnerships focusing on zero fatalities, injuries, and occupational illness in the mining industry; fostering relationships and open communication between industry and federal agencies; and creating a better understanding of how to send miners home healthy after each shift.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill539 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]531 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views