Holcim (US) to present at 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference
Holcim (US) Inc. will participate at the 2011 Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference. The conference takes place in Las Vegas Oct. 25-26, 2011.
Holcim’s James Joyce, corporate manager, Occupational Health and Safety, will present on “Leadership Practices that Build a Sustainable Safety Culture” during a breakout session. The presentation will be held on Oct. 25, 2011.
The 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on building partnerships focusing on zero fatalities, injuries, and occupational illness in the mining industry; fostering relationships and open communication between industry and federal agencies; and creating a better understanding of how to send miners home healthy after each shift.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs688 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries248 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views