Holcim (US) to present at 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference
Holcim (US) Inc. will participate at the 2011 Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference. The conference takes place in Las Vegas Oct. 25-26, 2011.
Holcim’s James Joyce, corporate manager, Occupational Health and Safety, will present on “Leadership Practices that Build a Sustainable Safety Culture” during a breakout session. The presentation will be held on Oct. 25, 2011.
The 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on building partnerships focusing on zero fatalities, injuries, and occupational illness in the mining industry; fostering relationships and open communication between industry and federal agencies; and creating a better understanding of how to send miners home healthy after each shift.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views