Holliday appointed at Hyundai
Hyundai Construction Equipment, USA appointed James Holliday as national service manager. Holliday will be based out of Hyundai Construction Equipment’s corporate office in Elk Grove Village, Ill. He will be responsible for Hyundai’s construction after sales support team in North America.
Holiday is a graduate of the Northern Illinois University with a degree in marketing / management. With more than 20 years experience in sales and service with Caterpillar and Volvo dealerships, he understands the short- and long-term benefits of great customer support. Holiday will focus his efforts on expanding customer support in North America.
He can be reached via telephone at 847-284-0057 or via email at
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views