Holliday appointed at Hyundai
Hyundai Construction Equipment, USA appointed James Holliday as national service manager. Holliday will be based out of Hyundai Construction Equipment’s corporate office in Elk Grove Village, Ill. He will be responsible for Hyundai’s construction after sales support team in North America.
Holiday is a graduate of the Northern Illinois University with a degree in marketing / management. With more than 20 years experience in sales and service with Caterpillar and Volvo dealerships, he understands the short- and long-term benefits of great customer support. Holiday will focus his efforts on expanding customer support in North America.
He can be reached via telephone at 847-284-0057 or via email at
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views