Holliday appointed at Hyundai
Hyundai Construction Equipment, USA appointed James Holliday as national service manager. Holliday will be based out of Hyundai Construction Equipment’s corporate office in Elk Grove Village, Ill. He will be responsible for Hyundai’s construction after sales support team in North America.
Holiday is a graduate of the Northern Illinois University with a degree in marketing / management. With more than 20 years experience in sales and service with Caterpillar and Volvo dealerships, he understands the short- and long-term benefits of great customer support. Holiday will focus his efforts on expanding customer support in North America.
He can be reached via telephone at 847-284-0057 or via email at
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill905 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure569 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches413 Views