Holliday appointed at Hyundai
Hyundai Construction Equipment, USA appointed James Holliday as national service manager. Holliday will be based out of Hyundai Construction Equipment’s corporate office in Elk Grove Village, Ill. He will be responsible for Hyundai’s construction after sales support team in North America.
Holiday is a graduate of the Northern Illinois University with a degree in marketing / management. With more than 20 years experience in sales and service with Caterpillar and Volvo dealerships, he understands the short- and long-term benefits of great customer support. Holiday will focus his efforts on expanding customer support in North America.
He can be reached via telephone at 847-284-0057 or via email at
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views