Holt Cat names Garrett Countryman as transportation manage
Holt Cat has named Garrett Countryman as its transportation manager.
Holt Cat is the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
Countryman will be responsible for managing Holt’s heavy equipment transportation operations.
Garrett, who has been with Holt Cat for two years, was previously parts warehouse supervisor in San Antonio for the dealer. Prior to joining Holt, Countryman worked for a distribution company.
Countryman has served in the U.S. Army and attended the Military Academy of Health Science.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register367 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views