Holt Cat names new San Antonio service manager
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has named Chad Godfrey service manager for its San Antonio store.
Godfrey has been with Holt Cat for 15 years and previously worked as a service manager in Weslaco.
Godfrey received an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Diesel and Construction Equipment Mechanics from Texas State Technical Institute in Waco.
In his new position, Godfrey will be responsible for overseeing Holt’s San Antonio store service operation.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home722 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...568 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views