Holt Cat names new San Antonio service manager
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has named Chad Godfrey service manager for its San Antonio store.
Godfrey has been with Holt Cat for 15 years and previously worked as a service manager in Weslaco.
Godfrey received an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Diesel and Construction Equipment Mechanics from Texas State Technical Institute in Waco.
In his new position, Godfrey will be responsible for overseeing Holt’s San Antonio store service operation.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers409 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg310 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions180 Views