Holt Cat names new VP/GM of Power Systems Division
Holt Cat – the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas — named James F. Hughes as vice president and general manager of its Power Systems Division.
Hughes, who has been with the organization for more than 29 years, earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology from Western Illinois University. Prior to his new position, Jim was commercial engine general sales manager in Irving, Texas.
Hughes will be responsible for leading all Power Systems commercial engine and On Highway Truck sales and support operations.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29159 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views