Holt Cat relocating Laredo, Texas facility
Holt Cat (holtcat.com), the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has purchased property for a new store location in Laredo, Texas.
The 24,000-sq.-ft. state-of-the-art facility for heavy equipment parts, service and sales will be built in the Los Lomas Industrial Park on State Highway 359, east of Loop 20. As they’ve done with other recent building projects, Holt will incorporate green building practices into the Laredo facility which will improve energy efficiency and overall natural resource sustainability. The new facility is projected to break ground in the first quarter of 2012.
San Antonio-based Holt Cat, established their first store in Laredo in 1978 and currently has 20 sales, service and parts employees at their location on FM 1472. “HOLT is demonstrating our commitment to machine and engine customers in Webb and surrounding counties with an investment in new and expanded facilities to improve our services,” said Allyn L. Archer, president and COO, in a written statement.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction510 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way402 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter390 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views