Holt Cat relocating Laredo, Texas facility
Holt Cat (holtcat.com), the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has purchased property for a new store location in Laredo, Texas.
The 24,000-sq.-ft. state-of-the-art facility for heavy equipment parts, service and sales will be built in the Los Lomas Industrial Park on State Highway 359, east of Loop 20. As they’ve done with other recent building projects, Holt will incorporate green building practices into the Laredo facility which will improve energy efficiency and overall natural resource sustainability. The new facility is projected to break ground in the first quarter of 2012.
San Antonio-based Holt Cat, established their first store in Laredo in 1978 and currently has 20 sales, service and parts employees at their location on FM 1472. “HOLT is demonstrating our commitment to machine and engine customers in Webb and surrounding counties with an investment in new and expanded facilities to improve our services,” said Allyn L. Archer, president and COO, in a written statement.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park164 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule129 Views