Holt Cat slated to open Texas ProTech facility in September
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for its new ProTech facility location at the company’s San Antonio campus.
This new 10,651 square foot facility will be built to silver LEED standards designated by the U.S. Green Building Council. The building will enhance ProTech Trainings’ ability to deliver hands-on technical training and will include four teaching bays and a 2,100-square-foot engine troubleshooting lab.
This year, in addition to training Holt personnel, Holt ProTech is expected to train more than 1,600 Caterpillar dealer technicians. In past years, technicians from dealerships in North Carolina, California, Ohio, Alabama, Tennessee, Colorado and Canada have participated in ProTech programs. The average length of a technical course is three days with a majority of the Caterpillar-certified courses lasting five days.
Holt Cat says it expects to complete and open its new ProTech facility this September, according to a press release.
“Holt is investing in this new facility to demonstrate our commitment to providing enhanced service through employee training and development,” Allyn L. Archer, president and chief operating officer of Holt Cat, said in a written statement.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views