Holt Cat slated to open Texas ProTech facility in September
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for its new ProTech facility location at the company’s San Antonio campus.
This new 10,651 square foot facility will be built to silver LEED standards designated by the U.S. Green Building Council. The building will enhance ProTech Trainings’ ability to deliver hands-on technical training and will include four teaching bays and a 2,100-square-foot engine troubleshooting lab.
This year, in addition to training Holt personnel, Holt ProTech is expected to train more than 1,600 Caterpillar dealer technicians. In past years, technicians from dealerships in North Carolina, California, Ohio, Alabama, Tennessee, Colorado and Canada have participated in ProTech programs. The average length of a technical course is three days with a majority of the Caterpillar-certified courses lasting five days.
Holt Cat says it expects to complete and open its new ProTech facility this September, according to a press release.
“Holt is investing in this new facility to demonstrate our commitment to providing enhanced service through employee training and development,” Allyn L. Archer, president and chief operating officer of Holt Cat, said in a written statement.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person532 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views