Holt Cat slated to open Texas ProTech facility in September
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for its new ProTech facility location at the company’s San Antonio campus.
This new 10,651 square foot facility will be built to silver LEED standards designated by the U.S. Green Building Council. The building will enhance ProTech Trainings’ ability to deliver hands-on technical training and will include four teaching bays and a 2,100-square-foot engine troubleshooting lab.
This year, in addition to training Holt personnel, Holt ProTech is expected to train more than 1,600 Caterpillar dealer technicians. In past years, technicians from dealerships in North Carolina, California, Ohio, Alabama, Tennessee, Colorado and Canada have participated in ProTech programs. The average length of a technical course is three days with a majority of the Caterpillar-certified courses lasting five days.
Holt Cat says it expects to complete and open its new ProTech facility this September, according to a press release.
“Holt is investing in this new facility to demonstrate our commitment to providing enhanced service through employee training and development,” Allyn L. Archer, president and chief operating officer of Holt Cat, said in a written statement.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views