Holt Cat upgrades rental fleet with eco-friendly generator
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and Northeast Texas, has upgraded its rental fleet with an eco-friendly generator that produces 50-percent less emissions.
Caterpillar’s new XQ500 mobile diesel generator features high efficiency, performance, and versatility improvements.
Eco-friendly features ensure this machine exceeds EPA standards. The XQ500’s technology reduces NOx and particulate matter emissions by 45 and 50 percent, respectively, beyond the previous EPA standards. Additional features include a solar powered maintainer that keeps batteries fully charged when the machine is not in use and 100 percent spill containment of engine fluids.
Designed to meet multiple industry needs: industrial, commercial, entertainment, and energy exploration and production.
Simplified control panels allow for auto-configuration capability that eliminates reprogramming time and reduces the potential for errors.
Selectable output voltage provides greater flexibility when moving between job sites with differing voltage needs.
“Our focus is on providing customers with the best power products and services available,” says Tom Barry, Holt Cat rental manager, in a written statement. “For someone in the market to rent a mobile generator, this new product from Caterpillar will provide them with an easy-to-use, high performing, versatile, and environmentally friendly piece of equipment.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views