HOLT Crane & Equipment names Chuck Wehring a sales rep
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative.
Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including 30 years with companies that represent Grove, Link Belt, Manitowoc and P&H cranes throughout south Texas.
Wehring grew up in San Antonio and graduated from the University of Houston in 1980.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151548 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151006 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1003 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production626 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone386 Views