HOLT Crane & Equipment names Chuck Wehring a sales rep
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative.
Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including 30 years with companies that represent Grove, Link Belt, Manitowoc and P&H cranes throughout south Texas.
Wehring grew up in San Antonio and graduated from the University of Houston in 1980.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views