Honeywell Introduces LCD Maintenance/Hour Meters
MINNEAPOLIS, July 9, 2007 – Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today introduced its LCD Maintenance/Hour Meters with an available 50-hour maintenance meter and large digital display that is readable at all times.
The meters feature snap-in installation, fitting into a rectangular panel opening and mounts using self-contained clips. An integral terminal connector reduces line errors due to polarity issues, speeding up assembly time for OEMs.
This meter has an internal battery to power the display, making it viewable even when the meter is not accumulating hours.
Potential applications may include lawn and garden equipment; commercial sprayers; turf management and sport field/grounds maintenance equipment; golf carts; small-engine vehicles; portable generators, compressors; welders; snow blowers, log splitters; spo
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views