Hoyt Wire remembers 33-year employee
Hoyt Wire Cloth remembers an employee who recently passed away.
Company employee Charlie Young passed away March 27, 2014.
Young, who worked for Lumsden Corporation in the Hoyt Wire Division for 33 years, served as an outside salesman for Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and West Virginia.
On the company’s website, Hoyt Wire Cloth says Young was “a ‘guru’ of quarry knowledge” who offered “teachings and subtle tips” to his coworkers.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility865 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views