Hoyt Wire remembers 33-year employee
Hoyt Wire Cloth remembers an employee who recently passed away.
Company employee Charlie Young passed away March 27, 2014.
Young, who worked for Lumsden Corporation in the Hoyt Wire Division for 33 years, served as an outside salesman for Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and West Virginia.
On the company’s website, Hoyt Wire Cloth says Young was “a ‘guru’ of quarry knowledge” who offered “teachings and subtle tips” to his coworkers.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views