Hoyt Wire remembers 33-year employee
Hoyt Wire Cloth remembers an employee who recently passed away.
Company employee Charlie Young passed away March 27, 2014.
Young, who worked for Lumsden Corporation in the Hoyt Wire Division for 33 years, served as an outside salesman for Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and West Virginia.
On the company’s website, Hoyt Wire Cloth says Young was “a ‘guru’ of quarry knowledge” who offered “teachings and subtle tips” to his coworkers.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call249 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views