Hoyt Wire remembers 33-year employee
Hoyt Wire Cloth remembers an employee who recently passed away.
Company employee Charlie Young passed away March 27, 2014.
Young, who worked for Lumsden Corporation in the Hoyt Wire Division for 33 years, served as an outside salesman for Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and West Virginia.
On the company’s website, Hoyt Wire Cloth says Young was “a ‘guru’ of quarry knowledge” who offered “teachings and subtle tips” to his coworkers.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views