Hoyt Wire remembers 33-year employee
Hoyt Wire Cloth remembers an employee who recently passed away.
Company employee Charlie Young passed away March 27, 2014.
Young, who worked for Lumsden Corporation in the Hoyt Wire Division for 33 years, served as an outside salesman for Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and West Virginia.
On the company’s website, Hoyt Wire Cloth says Young was “a ‘guru’ of quarry knowledge” who offered “teachings and subtle tips” to his coworkers.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas413 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views