Hydrema 922C Shines in Aggregate Business
As for the retrofitting and parts and labor cost savings. “It takes a full year to accurately assess the cost savings of a piece of equipment. We’ll have a far better idea of the overall cost savings in a few months. So far, we like what we see.”
A/S Hydrema is a modern, international group of companies, which designs, manufactures and markets high-technology earthmoving equipment. Founded in 1959, with production facilities in Weirmar, Germany, Hydrema consists of a broad network of sales and service facilities with subsidiaries in all major western European countries. In 2005, Hydrema established their North American headquarters in Roswell, GA and has since grown their dealer network throughout the United States and Canada.
For more information on Hydrema, contact their headquarters at (404) 614-1747 or visit them at www.hydrema.com. For information on Hopkins Construction, please call (888) 784-4400 or visit www.hopkins.ab.ca.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting961 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve493 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views