Hyster shows H300HD Lift Truck at World of Concrete
Hyster Company is showcasing its H190-360HD2 heavy-duty pneumatic lift truck series at the World of Concrete tradeshow taking place Jan. 17-21, 2011, in Las Vegas.
The new lift truck series is being displayed in Booth C-6051.lift t
The H190-360HD2 series, with lifting capacities of 19,000 to 36,000 pounds, features a standard low-emission Cummins QSB 6.7 Tier 3 industrial diesel engine with turbocharger and intercooler. The series’ Hyster three-speed autoshift transmission allows for precise inching and smooth shifting, according to the manufacturer.
A load-sensing hydraulic system is said to dramatically reduce fuel consumption by optimizing hydraulic flow to specific need.
Hyster Company’s exclusive VISTA masts and updated right-side dash display optimize operators’ visibility.
A multifunction display panel, also located on the
right-side console, offers 16 warning lights, five gauges and a dual-function LCD. The O-Ring Face Seal fittings used throughout the H190-360HD series ensure that hydraulic connections are sealed and assist in minimizing leaks.
Other heavy-duty Hyster products that serve the concrete industry include the following:
- H550-700HD lift truck
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015655 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views