Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the introduction of Hyundai LUBRICANTS to their Genuine Parts Product Line.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will begin marketing and distributing their own line of lubricant products in North, Central and South America during the second half of the 2010 year. The initial line of available lubricants will include engine oil, gear oil and grease; with plans already underway to expand the line by 2011. The new line of lubricants will be branded Hyundai LUBRICANTS.
Hyundai believes that it is necessary for success in any business to expand not only your operations but your product offering as well. The introduction of Hyundai Lubricant products allows Hyundai to provide more value to customers whom have purchased machines and keep those customers “Thinking Hyundai” for all their parts and service needs.
“Consumers want a partner in a manufacturer and Hyundai is committed to being just that.” – Kirk Gillette, Vice President of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
Hyundai Lubricant products will be manufactured and bottled in Indianapolis through a partnership with D-A Lubricants Company Inc. This partnership is looked on as a positive growth step for both companies. Each company is committed to intense quality control and this partnership is a very comfortable match for two companies with similar corporate values.
For more information Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas., Inc. please visit: www.hceamericas.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views