Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the introduction of Hyundai LUBRICANTS to their Genuine Parts Product Line.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will begin marketing and distributing their own line of lubricant products in North, Central and South America during the second half of the 2010 year. The initial line of available lubricants will include engine oil, gear oil and grease; with plans already underway to expand the line by 2011. The new line of lubricants will be branded Hyundai LUBRICANTS.
Hyundai believes that it is necessary for success in any business to expand not only your operations but your product offering as well. The introduction of Hyundai Lubricant products allows Hyundai to provide more value to customers whom have purchased machines and keep those customers “Thinking Hyundai” for all their parts and service needs.
“Consumers want a partner in a manufacturer and Hyundai is committed to being just that.” – Kirk Gillette, Vice President of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
Hyundai Lubricant products will be manufactured and bottled in Indianapolis through a partnership with D-A Lubricants Company Inc. This partnership is looked on as a positive growth step for both companies. Each company is committed to intense quality control and this partnership is a very comfortable match for two companies with similar corporate values.
For more information Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas., Inc. please visit: www.hceamericas.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views