Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. officially changes name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
Hyundai has announced that Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. (HCEUSA), which is headed by John Lim, president, has changed its corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. effective May 10, 2010.
In December 2009, HCEUSA’s parent company, Hyundai Heavy Industries expanded the HCEUSA’s operational reach to cover all of North, Central and South America. To better reflect our operational expansion covering all of the Americas, Hyundai has changed our corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views