Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. officially changes name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
Hyundai has announced that Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. (HCEUSA), which is headed by John Lim, president, has changed its corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. effective May 10, 2010.
In December 2009, HCEUSA’s parent company, Hyundai Heavy Industries expanded the HCEUSA’s operational reach to cover all of North, Central and South America. To better reflect our operational expansion covering all of the Americas, Hyundai has changed our corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views