Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. officially changes name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
Hyundai has announced that Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. (HCEUSA), which is headed by John Lim, president, has changed its corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. effective May 10, 2010.
In December 2009, HCEUSA’s parent company, Hyundai Heavy Industries expanded the HCEUSA’s operational reach to cover all of North, Central and South America. To better reflect our operational expansion covering all of the Americas, Hyundai has changed our corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views