Hyundai donates equipment to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti
The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 that will be directly provided by Tokmakjian.
HCEA President John Lim will be visiting the Dominican Republic and traveling to Haiti to assist in the relief efforts first hand.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance319 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments290 Views