Hyundai entering lubricants market
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will begin marketing and distributing its own line of lubricant products in North, Central and South America during the second half of the 2010 year.
The initial line of available lubricants will include engine oil, gear oil and grease; with plans already underway to expand the line by 2011. The new line of lubricants will be branded Hyundai Lubricants.
Hyundai Lubricant products will be manufactured and bottled in Indianapolis through a partnership with D-A Lubricants Company Inc.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle405 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]158 Views