Hyundai entering lubricants market
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will begin marketing and distributing its own line of lubricant products in North, Central and South America during the second half of the 2010 year.
The initial line of available lubricants will include engine oil, gear oil and grease; with plans already underway to expand the line by 2011. The new line of lubricants will be branded Hyundai Lubricants.
Hyundai Lubricant products will be manufactured and bottled in Indianapolis through a partnership with D-A Lubricants Company Inc.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views