Hyundai entering lubricants market
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will begin marketing and distributing its own line of lubricant products in North, Central and South America during the second half of the 2010 year.
The initial line of available lubricants will include engine oil, gear oil and grease; with plans already underway to expand the line by 2011. The new line of lubricants will be branded Hyundai Lubricants.
Hyundai Lubricant products will be manufactured and bottled in Indianapolis through a partnership with D-A Lubricants Company Inc.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year308 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views