Hyundai entering lubricants market
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will begin marketing and distributing its own line of lubricant products in North, Central and South America during the second half of the 2010 year.
The initial line of available lubricants will include engine oil, gear oil and grease; with plans already underway to expand the line by 2011. The new line of lubricants will be branded Hyundai Lubricants.
Hyundai Lubricant products will be manufactured and bottled in Indianapolis through a partnership with D-A Lubricants Company Inc.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views