Hyundai entering lubricants market
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will begin marketing and distributing its own line of lubricant products in North, Central and South America during the second half of the 2010 year.
The initial line of available lubricants will include engine oil, gear oil and grease; with plans already underway to expand the line by 2011. The new line of lubricants will be branded Hyundai Lubricants.
Hyundai Lubricant products will be manufactured and bottled in Indianapolis through a partnership with D-A Lubricants Company Inc.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views