Hyundai hires Lee Shirey as new regional service manager
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc. is announced the hiring of Lee Shirey as regional service manager. Shirey has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was a field service technician at ASC Construction Equipment in Buford, Ga. He held similar positions at Nasser Heavy Equipment, Stafford Tractor Co., and METRAC, all located in Georgia.
In his new role, Shirey will oversee the department that services Hyundai’s extensive dealer network. “I look forward to improving the already stellar service Hyundai provides its dealers, and assist our dealers in their efforts to serve their Hyundai customers,” said Shirey in a company press release.
Shirey has an Associate Degree in Diesel and Hydraulic technology from Heart of Georgia Technical College, plus his MACS Certification. He resides in Monroe, Ga., with his wife and has four children and two grandchildren. Shirey is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys camping, hunting, and fishing.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg312 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views