Hyundai hires Lee Shirey as new regional service manager
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc. is announced the hiring of Lee Shirey as regional service manager. Shirey has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was a field service technician at ASC Construction Equipment in Buford, Ga. He held similar positions at Nasser Heavy Equipment, Stafford Tractor Co., and METRAC, all located in Georgia.
In his new role, Shirey will oversee the department that services Hyundai’s extensive dealer network. “I look forward to improving the already stellar service Hyundai provides its dealers, and assist our dealers in their efforts to serve their Hyundai customers,” said Shirey in a company press release.
Shirey has an Associate Degree in Diesel and Hydraulic technology from Heart of Georgia Technical College, plus his MACS Certification. He resides in Monroe, Ga., with his wife and has four children and two grandchildren. Shirey is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys camping, hunting, and fishing.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151616 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151059 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1023 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production722 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success456 Views