Hyundai hires Lee Shirey as new regional service manager
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc. is announced the hiring of Lee Shirey as regional service manager. Shirey has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was a field service technician at ASC Construction Equipment in Buford, Ga. He held similar positions at Nasser Heavy Equipment, Stafford Tractor Co., and METRAC, all located in Georgia.
In his new role, Shirey will oversee the department that services Hyundai’s extensive dealer network. “I look forward to improving the already stellar service Hyundai provides its dealers, and assist our dealers in their efforts to serve their Hyundai customers,” said Shirey in a company press release.
Shirey has an Associate Degree in Diesel and Hydraulic technology from Heart of Georgia Technical College, plus his MACS Certification. He resides in Monroe, Ga., with his wife and has four children and two grandchildren. Shirey is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys camping, hunting, and fishing.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle411 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views