Hyundai hires Lee Shirey as new regional service manager
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc. is announced the hiring of Lee Shirey as regional service manager. Shirey has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was a field service technician at ASC Construction Equipment in Buford, Ga. He held similar positions at Nasser Heavy Equipment, Stafford Tractor Co., and METRAC, all located in Georgia.
In his new role, Shirey will oversee the department that services Hyundai’s extensive dealer network. “I look forward to improving the already stellar service Hyundai provides its dealers, and assist our dealers in their efforts to serve their Hyundai customers,” said Shirey in a company press release.
Shirey has an Associate Degree in Diesel and Hydraulic technology from Heart of Georgia Technical College, plus his MACS Certification. He resides in Monroe, Ga., with his wife and has four children and two grandchildren. Shirey is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys camping, hunting, and fishing.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior172 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views