Hyundai hires Lee Shirey as new regional service manager
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc. is announced the hiring of Lee Shirey as regional service manager. Shirey has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was a field service technician at ASC Construction Equipment in Buford, Ga. He held similar positions at Nasser Heavy Equipment, Stafford Tractor Co., and METRAC, all located in Georgia.
In his new role, Shirey will oversee the department that services Hyundai’s extensive dealer network. “I look forward to improving the already stellar service Hyundai provides its dealers, and assist our dealers in their efforts to serve their Hyundai customers,” said Shirey in a company press release.
Shirey has an Associate Degree in Diesel and Hydraulic technology from Heart of Georgia Technical College, plus his MACS Certification. He resides in Monroe, Ga., with his wife and has four children and two grandchildren. Shirey is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys camping, hunting, and fishing.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views