Hyundai hires Lee Shirey as new regional service manager
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc. is announced the hiring of Lee Shirey as regional service manager. Shirey has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was a field service technician at ASC Construction Equipment in Buford, Ga. He held similar positions at Nasser Heavy Equipment, Stafford Tractor Co., and METRAC, all located in Georgia.
In his new role, Shirey will oversee the department that services Hyundai’s extensive dealer network. “I look forward to improving the already stellar service Hyundai provides its dealers, and assist our dealers in their efforts to serve their Hyundai customers,” said Shirey in a company press release.
Shirey has an Associate Degree in Diesel and Hydraulic technology from Heart of Georgia Technical College, plus his MACS Certification. He resides in Monroe, Ga., with his wife and has four children and two grandchildren. Shirey is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys camping, hunting, and fishing.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views