Hyundai introduces full line of hydraulic breakers
Hyundai Construction Equipment has introduced a full line of hydraulic breakers. The line consists of 14 different models HDB10 through HDB800. The all new HDB series breakers perfectly complement Hyundai’s excavators of all sizes.
Hyundai’s HDB series breakers come with a large chisel diameter from 1.6 to 7.9 inches. Operating weights range from 271 pounds to 12,401 pounds and overall lengths range from 44.4 inches to 159.8 inches. It offers four chisel options including moil, wedge, blunt or conical.
Hyundai’s HDB series breakers are engineered with an Anti Blank Firing (ABF) system, which prevents the breaker from continuing to strike once material has been demolished.
For maximum productivity, a Two Stroke Selector System comes standard on the HDB50-HDB180 models. This feature allows operators to change from long to short strokes according to their preference.
On the HDB600 and HDB800 models, an Energy Regeneration Valve is provided to increase efficiency.
The HDB models feature only NOK oil seals leading to a longer seal life. On the HDB210 to HDB800 models, an additional square buffer was added to increase the durability of the gas seals, step seals and the piston.
An optional Auto Grease Bracket Mounted system is available on the HDB140 to HDB800 models, which allows for automatic greasing several times a day contributing to longer machine life, particularly for the chisel.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views