Hyundai introduces full line of hydraulic breakers
Hyundai Construction Equipment has introduced a full line of hydraulic breakers. The line consists of 14 different models HDB10 through HDB800. The all new HDB series breakers perfectly complement Hyundai’s excavators of all sizes.
Hyundai’s HDB series breakers come with a large chisel diameter from 1.6 to 7.9 inches. Operating weights range from 271 pounds to 12,401 pounds and overall lengths range from 44.4 inches to 159.8 inches. It offers four chisel options including moil, wedge, blunt or conical.
Hyundai’s HDB series breakers are engineered with an Anti Blank Firing (ABF) system, which prevents the breaker from continuing to strike once material has been demolished.
For maximum productivity, a Two Stroke Selector System comes standard on the HDB50-HDB180 models. This feature allows operators to change from long to short strokes according to their preference.
On the HDB600 and HDB800 models, an Energy Regeneration Valve is provided to increase efficiency.
The HDB models feature only NOK oil seals leading to a longer seal life. On the HDB210 to HDB800 models, an additional square buffer was added to increase the durability of the gas seals, step seals and the piston.
An optional Auto Grease Bracket Mounted system is available on the HDB140 to HDB800 models, which allows for automatic greasing several times a day contributing to longer machine life, particularly for the chisel.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program558 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents241 Views