Hyundai to put construction headquarters in Ga.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period.
Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment.
As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross was selected as the site of HCE’s headquarters and warehouse facility due in large part to the community’s access to major highways and other logistics benefits, proximity to the company’s customers’ distribution operations and an extensive pipeline of talent for this industry.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board237 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013201 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views