Hyundai to put construction headquarters in Ga.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period.
Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment.
As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross was selected as the site of HCE’s headquarters and warehouse facility due in large part to the community’s access to major highways and other logistics benefits, proximity to the company’s customers’ distribution operations and an extensive pipeline of talent for this industry.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger300 Views