Hyundai to put construction headquarters in Ga.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period.
Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment.
As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross was selected as the site of HCE’s headquarters and warehouse facility due in large part to the community’s access to major highways and other logistics benefits, proximity to the company’s customers’ distribution operations and an extensive pipeline of talent for this industry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program477 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views