Hyundai to put construction headquarters in Ga.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period.
Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment.
As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross was selected as the site of HCE’s headquarters and warehouse facility due in large part to the community’s access to major highways and other logistics benefits, proximity to the company’s customers’ distribution operations and an extensive pipeline of talent for this industry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views