Hyundai to put construction headquarters in Ga.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period.
Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment.
As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross was selected as the site of HCE’s headquarters and warehouse facility due in large part to the community’s access to major highways and other logistics benefits, proximity to the company’s customers’ distribution operations and an extensive pipeline of talent for this industry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views