Idaho Sand and Gravel requests extension to conditional use permit
Idaho Sand and Gravel wants an extension to its six-month conditional use permit for its operation in Meridian City, Idaho, KBOI2 reports.
In April, the city’s Planning and Zoning Commission granted the six-month permit, requiring the company to have the area reclaimed by November 1. At that time, Idaho Sand and Gravel wanted an 18-month permit, but the commission denied the company’s request.
Now, Idaho Sand and Gravel is again requesting the commission extend the permit to 18 months.
Several city residents are opposing the extension, citing dust as a major concern.
The commission could address the request as early as Tuesday.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views