Idaho Sand and Gravel requests extension to conditional use permit
Idaho Sand and Gravel wants an extension to its six-month conditional use permit for its operation in Meridian City, Idaho, KBOI2 reports.
In April, the city’s Planning and Zoning Commission granted the six-month permit, requiring the company to have the area reclaimed by November 1. At that time, Idaho Sand and Gravel wanted an 18-month permit, but the commission denied the company’s request.
Now, Idaho Sand and Gravel is again requesting the commission extend the permit to 18 months.
Several city residents are opposing the extension, citing dust as a major concern.
The commission could address the request as early as Tuesday.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150315 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident281 Views