Idaho Sand and Gravel requests extension to conditional use permit
Idaho Sand and Gravel wants an extension to its six-month conditional use permit for its operation in Meridian City, Idaho, KBOI2 reports.
In April, the city’s Planning and Zoning Commission granted the six-month permit, requiring the company to have the area reclaimed by November 1. At that time, Idaho Sand and Gravel wanted an 18-month permit, but the commission denied the company’s request.
Now, Idaho Sand and Gravel is again requesting the commission extend the permit to 18 months.
Several city residents are opposing the extension, citing dust as a major concern.
The commission could address the request as early as Tuesday.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February338 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole146 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views