Idaho Sand and Gravel seeks permit extension for Meridian site
Idaho Sand and Gravel is seeking a permit extension that would allow the company to continue operating at its site in Meridian, Idaho, according to a report from KTVB.
The current permit is set to expire April 4, and the company wants to operate at the site for 18 more months.
Some neighbors are concerned about noise and dust control. To address neighbor concerns, Idaho Sand and Gravel told KTVB that it plans to limit crushing activity to 60 days and trucking activity to 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. The company also said it “will continue to suppress dust on the road and piles on site with water trucks.”
Meridian officials will likely decide in May whether to grant the permit extension.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life463 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers213 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views