Idaho Sand and Gravel seeks permit extension for Meridian site
Idaho Sand and Gravel is seeking a permit extension that would allow the company to continue operating at its site in Meridian, Idaho, according to a report from KTVB.
The current permit is set to expire April 4, and the company wants to operate at the site for 18 more months.
Some neighbors are concerned about noise and dust control. To address neighbor concerns, Idaho Sand and Gravel told KTVB that it plans to limit crushing activity to 60 days and trucking activity to 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. The company also said it “will continue to suppress dust on the road and piles on site with water trucks.”
Meridian officials will likely decide in May whether to grant the permit extension.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1344 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”248 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views