Idaho Sand and Gravel seeks permit extension for Meridian site
Idaho Sand and Gravel is seeking a permit extension that would allow the company to continue operating at its site in Meridian, Idaho, according to a report from KTVB.
The current permit is set to expire April 4, and the company wants to operate at the site for 18 more months.
Some neighbors are concerned about noise and dust control. To address neighbor concerns, Idaho Sand and Gravel told KTVB that it plans to limit crushing activity to 60 days and trucking activity to 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. The company also said it “will continue to suppress dust on the road and piles on site with water trucks.”
Meridian officials will likely decide in May whether to grant the permit extension.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher523 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing151 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views