IECA joins Environmental & Engineering Networks
The International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) Career Center has joined the Environmental & Engineering Vertical Networks aimed to increase exposure of job placement ads purchased by IECA members and to grow the pool of jobs available for IECA members to explore.
Job Target, who manages IECA’s Career Center, offers 85 Vertical Networks covering a wide-array of industries and specialties.
IECA members who purchase a Network product will gain exposure on 14 Environmental Network sites, including the Society for Ecological Restoration, Green Careers Guide, International Association of Wildland Fire and the National Association of Environmental Professionals and 31 Engineering Network sites, including American Engineering Alliance, Design News, Institute of Industrial Engineers and the Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
The Network product enables a single job posting on IECA’s site, plus secondary exposure for a job posting on either or both (depending on the product purchased) of the Environmental Network and/or the Engineering Network for an additional cost. Simply visit IECA’s Career Center at http://www.jobtarget.com/home/index.cfm?site_id=732 and click on Products and Pricing. Then choose the new Network posting product.
IECA’s Career Center is a web-based resource that connects job seekers with prospective employers in the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industries. IECA’s Career Center is powered by career services leader JobTarget, and can be found at http://www.jobtarget.com/home/index.cfm?site_id=732. Access is available to IECA members and nonmembers alike, but members always receive significant savings on job posting and resume purchases.
“IECA promotes erosion, sediment control and stormwater industry knowledge, networking and excellence,” said Russ Adsit, IECA’s Executive Director. “Improving and expanding the reach of our online Career Center for professionals in our field is a natural extension of our mission.”
IECA’s Career Center distinguishes itself from other job boards in a number of ways. These include the following:
- a highly targeted focus on employment opportunities in the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industries;
- anonymous resume postings and job applications —enabling job candidates to stay connected to the employment market while maintaining full control over their confidential information;
- an advanced Job Alert system that notifies candidates of new opportunities matching their own pre-selected criteria;
- access to industry-specific jobs—and top-quality candidates—often not seen on Monster, CareerBuilder, or HotJobs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views