IECA joins Environmental & Engineering Networks
The International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) Career Center has joined the Environmental & Engineering Vertical Networks aimed to increase exposure of job placement ads purchased by IECA members and to grow the pool of jobs available for IECA members to explore.
Job Target, who manages IECA’s Career Center, offers 85 Vertical Networks covering a wide-array of industries and specialties.
IECA members who purchase a Network product will gain exposure on 14 Environmental Network sites, including the Society for Ecological Restoration, Green Careers Guide, International Association of Wildland Fire and the National Association of Environmental Professionals and 31 Engineering Network sites, including American Engineering Alliance, Design News, Institute of Industrial Engineers and the Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
The Network product enables a single job posting on IECA’s site, plus secondary exposure for a job posting on either or both (depending on the product purchased) of the Environmental Network and/or the Engineering Network for an additional cost. Simply visit IECA’s Career Center at http://www.jobtarget.com/home/index.cfm?site_id=732 and click on Products and Pricing. Then choose the new Network posting product.
IECA’s Career Center is a web-based resource that connects job seekers with prospective employers in the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industries. IECA’s Career Center is powered by career services leader JobTarget, and can be found at http://www.jobtarget.com/home/index.cfm?site_id=732. Access is available to IECA members and nonmembers alike, but members always receive significant savings on job posting and resume purchases.
“IECA promotes erosion, sediment control and stormwater industry knowledge, networking and excellence,” said Russ Adsit, IECA’s Executive Director. “Improving and expanding the reach of our online Career Center for professionals in our field is a natural extension of our mission.”
IECA’s Career Center distinguishes itself from other job boards in a number of ways. These include the following:
- a highly targeted focus on employment opportunities in the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industries;
- anonymous resume postings and job applications —enabling job candidates to stay connected to the employment market while maintaining full control over their confidential information;
- an advanced Job Alert system that notifies candidates of new opportunities matching their own pre-selected criteria;
- access to industry-specific jobs—and top-quality candidates—often not seen on Monster, CareerBuilder, or HotJobs.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry322 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views