IMA-NA, Manatek, Topcon launch new websites (Information Library)
IMA-NA’s new website allows members to log in and update their profiles. Members can also search the membership directory to contact other members, view IMA-NA advocacy positions, learn about special initiatives and events, visit and join groups, read news and shop in the IMA-NA store.
Industrial Minerals Association – North America | ima-na.org
Manatek has launched its new website, which displays the company’s M-FORCE line of Severe Duty AC Traction Drives and Variable Frequency Drives, as well as its rugged wireless controls for mining applications. The website is optimized for mobile viewing, allowing customers to visit the site from a smartphone or tablet.
Manatek, Inc. | magnatek.com
Topcon has introduced a subscription web-based service, Sitelink3D, to allow general construction and engineering professionals to manage and control Topcon 3D machine control systems from any location. The site–accessible from computers, smartphones and tablets–features machine tracking, remote support and training, real-time survey data and more.
Topcon Positioning Group | sitelink3d.net
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities451 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA220 Views