IMA-NA, Manatek, Topcon launch new websites (Information Library)
IMA-NA’s new website allows members to log in and update their profiles. Members can also search the membership directory to contact other members, view IMA-NA advocacy positions, learn about special initiatives and events, visit and join groups, read news and shop in the IMA-NA store.
Industrial Minerals Association – North America | ima-na.org
Manatek has launched its new website, which displays the company’s M-FORCE line of Severe Duty AC Traction Drives and Variable Frequency Drives, as well as its rugged wireless controls for mining applications. The website is optimized for mobile viewing, allowing customers to visit the site from a smartphone or tablet.
Manatek, Inc. | magnatek.com
Topcon has introduced a subscription web-based service, Sitelink3D, to allow general construction and engineering professionals to manage and control Topcon 3D machine control systems from any location. The site–accessible from computers, smartphones and tablets–features machine tracking, remote support and training, real-time survey data and more.
Topcon Positioning Group | sitelink3d.net
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views