IMA-NA, Manatek, Topcon launch new websites (Information Library)
IMA-NA’s new website allows members to log in and update their profiles. Members can also search the membership directory to contact other members, view IMA-NA advocacy positions, learn about special initiatives and events, visit and join groups, read news and shop in the IMA-NA store.
Industrial Minerals Association – North America | ima-na.org
Manatek has launched its new website, which displays the company’s M-FORCE line of Severe Duty AC Traction Drives and Variable Frequency Drives, as well as its rugged wireless controls for mining applications. The website is optimized for mobile viewing, allowing customers to visit the site from a smartphone or tablet.
Manatek, Inc. | magnatek.com
Topcon has introduced a subscription web-based service, Sitelink3D, to allow general construction and engineering professionals to manage and control Topcon 3D machine control systems from any location. The site–accessible from computers, smartphones and tablets–features machine tracking, remote support and training, real-time survey data and more.
Topcon Positioning Group | sitelink3d.net
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views