IMA-NA, Manatek, Topcon launch new websites (Information Library)
IMA-NA’s new website allows members to log in and update their profiles. Members can also search the membership directory to contact other members, view IMA-NA advocacy positions, learn about special initiatives and events, visit and join groups, read news and shop in the IMA-NA store.
Industrial Minerals Association – North America | ima-na.org
Manatek has launched its new website, which displays the company’s M-FORCE line of Severe Duty AC Traction Drives and Variable Frequency Drives, as well as its rugged wireless controls for mining applications. The website is optimized for mobile viewing, allowing customers to visit the site from a smartphone or tablet.
Manatek, Inc. | magnatek.com
Topcon has introduced a subscription web-based service, Sitelink3D, to allow general construction and engineering professionals to manage and control Topcon 3D machine control systems from any location. The site–accessible from computers, smartphones and tablets–features machine tracking, remote support and training, real-time survey data and more.
Topcon Positioning Group | sitelink3d.net
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views