IMA-NA, Manatek, Topcon launch new websites (Information Library)
IMA-NA’s new website allows members to log in and update their profiles. Members can also search the membership directory to contact other members, view IMA-NA advocacy positions, learn about special initiatives and events, visit and join groups, read news and shop in the IMA-NA store.
Industrial Minerals Association – North America | ima-na.org
Manatek has launched its new website, which displays the company’s M-FORCE line of Severe Duty AC Traction Drives and Variable Frequency Drives, as well as its rugged wireless controls for mining applications. The website is optimized for mobile viewing, allowing customers to visit the site from a smartphone or tablet.
Manatek, Inc. | magnatek.com
Topcon has introduced a subscription web-based service, Sitelink3D, to allow general construction and engineering professionals to manage and control Topcon 3D machine control systems from any location. The site–accessible from computers, smartphones and tablets–features machine tracking, remote support and training, real-time survey data and more.
Topcon Positioning Group | sitelink3d.net
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability638 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure461 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 268 Views