IMA-NA opens 2013 annual meeting registration
Activities include a volunteer trail maintenance project on the Cape Horn Trail, a half- or full-day fishing trip, a golf tournament on the lodge’s course and more.
The meeting will officially begin September 10 at the opening reception, followed by a full day of meetings and a reception and dinner on September 11. The final day will feature a speaker at breakfast and will conclude with a Board of Directors meeting.
For more information about the 2013 IMA-NA Annual Meeting, or to register, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views