IMA-NA opens 2013 annual meeting registration
Activities include a volunteer trail maintenance project on the Cape Horn Trail, a half- or full-day fishing trip, a golf tournament on the lodge’s course and more.
The meeting will officially begin September 10 at the opening reception, followed by a full day of meetings and a reception and dinner on September 11. The final day will feature a speaker at breakfast and will conclude with a Board of Directors meeting.
For more information about the 2013 IMA-NA Annual Meeting, or to register, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets547 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year286 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views