IMA-NA opens 2013 annual meeting registration
Activities include a volunteer trail maintenance project on the Cape Horn Trail, a half- or full-day fishing trip, a golf tournament on the lodge’s course and more.
The meeting will officially begin September 10 at the opening reception, followed by a full day of meetings and a reception and dinner on September 11. The final day will feature a speaker at breakfast and will conclude with a Board of Directors meeting.
For more information about the 2013 IMA-NA Annual Meeting, or to register, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views