IMA-NA opens 2013 annual meeting registration
Activities include a volunteer trail maintenance project on the Cape Horn Trail, a half- or full-day fishing trip, a golf tournament on the lodge’s course and more.
The meeting will officially begin September 10 at the opening reception, followed by a full day of meetings and a reception and dinner on September 11. The final day will feature a speaker at breakfast and will conclude with a Board of Directors meeting.
For more information about the 2013 IMA-NA Annual Meeting, or to register, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga389 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013200 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board161 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views