IMA-NA opens 2013 annual meeting registration
Activities include a volunteer trail maintenance project on the Cape Horn Trail, a half- or full-day fishing trip, a golf tournament on the lodge’s course and more.
The meeting will officially begin September 10 at the opening reception, followed by a full day of meetings and a reception and dinner on September 11. The final day will feature a speaker at breakfast and will conclude with a Board of Directors meeting.
For more information about the 2013 IMA-NA Annual Meeting, or to register, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views