IMA-NA workshop approaches
Registration for the Industrial Minerals Association-North America (IMA-NA) 2013 Technology Workshop is open. The meeting will be held at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs on March 4-6.
According to IMA-NA, it will include a strong line-up of topics and speakers, with a focus on safety, health, environment, operations, and engineering. A field trip will visit the Cemex FEC Quarry.
To register, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities419 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views