IMA-NA workshop approaches
Registration for the Industrial Minerals Association-North America (IMA-NA) 2013 Technology Workshop is open. The meeting will be held at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs on March 4-6.
According to IMA-NA, it will include a strong line-up of topics and speakers, with a focus on safety, health, environment, operations, and engineering. A field trip will visit the Cemex FEC Quarry.
To register, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing162 Views