Immersive Technologies launches fuel efficiency simulation technology
Immersive Technologies has launched a fuel efficiency technology, embedded in an upgrade to the company’s range of Advanced Equipment Simulators, to help reduce excess fuel consumption in mining operations.
The technology uses simulator training sessions to give equipment operators knowledge about productive operation and fuel consumption. It monitors operator behaviors such as throttle levels and brake applications, noting which directly affect fuel consumption.
Immersive Technologies is offering a training service for companies wanting to rapidly implement the technology into existing training programs. Companies can apply both the simulation technology and the training service to the latest version of SimControl software version 4.6.
The fuel efficiency service includes a training session, fuel efficiency simulator curriculum, lesson plans and on-site Training Consultant support.
For more information, visit immersivetechnologies.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1306 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?697 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth495 Views