Immersive Technologies launches fuel efficiency simulation technology
Immersive Technologies has launched a fuel efficiency technology, embedded in an upgrade to the company’s range of Advanced Equipment Simulators, to help reduce excess fuel consumption in mining operations.
The technology uses simulator training sessions to give equipment operators knowledge about productive operation and fuel consumption. It monitors operator behaviors such as throttle levels and brake applications, noting which directly affect fuel consumption.
Immersive Technologies is offering a training service for companies wanting to rapidly implement the technology into existing training programs. Companies can apply both the simulation technology and the training service to the latest version of SimControl software version 4.6.
The fuel efficiency service includes a training session, fuel efficiency simulator curriculum, lesson plans and on-site Training Consultant support.
For more information, visit immersivetechnologies.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views