Immersive Technologies launches fuel efficiency simulation technology
Immersive Technologies has launched a fuel efficiency technology, embedded in an upgrade to the company’s range of Advanced Equipment Simulators, to help reduce excess fuel consumption in mining operations.
The technology uses simulator training sessions to give equipment operators knowledge about productive operation and fuel consumption. It monitors operator behaviors such as throttle levels and brake applications, noting which directly affect fuel consumption.
Immersive Technologies is offering a training service for companies wanting to rapidly implement the technology into existing training programs. Companies can apply both the simulation technology and the training service to the latest version of SimControl software version 4.6.
The fuel efficiency service includes a training session, fuel efficiency simulator curriculum, lesson plans and on-site Training Consultant support.
For more information, visit immersivetechnologies.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views