Immersive Technologies launches fuel efficiency simulation technology
Immersive Technologies has launched a fuel efficiency technology, embedded in an upgrade to the company’s range of Advanced Equipment Simulators, to help reduce excess fuel consumption in mining operations.
The technology uses simulator training sessions to give equipment operators knowledge about productive operation and fuel consumption. It monitors operator behaviors such as throttle levels and brake applications, noting which directly affect fuel consumption.
Immersive Technologies is offering a training service for companies wanting to rapidly implement the technology into existing training programs. Companies can apply both the simulation technology and the training service to the latest version of SimControl software version 4.6.
The fuel efficiency service includes a training session, fuel efficiency simulator curriculum, lesson plans and on-site Training Consultant support.
For more information, visit immersivetechnologies.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views