Immersive Technologies launches fuel efficiency simulation technology
Immersive Technologies has launched a fuel efficiency technology, embedded in an upgrade to the company’s range of Advanced Equipment Simulators, to help reduce excess fuel consumption in mining operations.
The technology uses simulator training sessions to give equipment operators knowledge about productive operation and fuel consumption. It monitors operator behaviors such as throttle levels and brake applications, noting which directly affect fuel consumption.
Immersive Technologies is offering a training service for companies wanting to rapidly implement the technology into existing training programs. Companies can apply both the simulation technology and the training service to the latest version of SimControl software version 4.6.
The fuel efficiency service includes a training session, fuel efficiency simulator curriculum, lesson plans and on-site Training Consultant support.
For more information, visit immersivetechnologies.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views