Immersive Technologies Releases Next Generation Advanced Equipment Simulators for both Surface and Underground Mining
Immersive Technologies has exclusive technical alliances with the leading OEM’s. These alliances provide Immersive with exclusive access to confidential, technical information that is required to properly simulate the OEM’s machines. The combination of these OEM supported Conversion Kits and the new PRO3 and UG360 simulators provide mines with genuine solutions to increase operator safety while increasing site profitability.
An important benefit of the PRO3 is its compatibility with 500+ existing Immersive Conversion Kits (interchangeable machine controls), custom lessons, scenarios and custom mine sites previously developed. This allows AES 2 and AES Series 2B customers to move up to a new PRO3 simulator and not have to replace their existing Conversion Kits and supporting systems.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years657 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze125 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013122 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views