Improved blast performance with Daveytronic’s SP digital system
Security is reinforced with the patented RFID technology and the unique ID tracking number of each detonator.
New features include improved fragmentation and material uniformity, improved muck pile control to enhance excavation and dilution control, improved vibration control and repeatability, and the ability to allow larger blasts to further reduce downtime and increase productivity. The company says these new features allow the high-accuracy detonator to significantly improve blast performance.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies449 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting441 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned357 Views