Improved blast performance with Daveytronic’s SP digital system
Security is reinforced with the patented RFID technology and the unique ID tracking number of each detonator.
New features include improved fragmentation and material uniformity, improved muck pile control to enhance excavation and dilution control, improved vibration control and repeatability, and the ability to allow larger blasts to further reduce downtime and increase productivity. The company says these new features allow the high-accuracy detonator to significantly improve blast performance.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views