Improved blast performance with Daveytronic’s SP digital system
Security is reinforced with the patented RFID technology and the unique ID tracking number of each detonator.
New features include improved fragmentation and material uniformity, improved muck pile control to enhance excavation and dilution control, improved vibration control and repeatability, and the ability to allow larger blasts to further reduce downtime and increase productivity. The company says these new features allow the high-accuracy detonator to significantly improve blast performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)416 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet202 Views