In-House Conveyor Automation Engineers for Application Specific Programs
In-house development allows the company to create its own automation packages, tailored to each aggregate producer’s application. The company says users can increase their tons per hour, boost pile volumes and more consistently create fully desegregated stockpiles.
As it stockpiles, Superior’s TeleStacker conveyor accesses data from the company’s PilePro Automation package. The system can automatically build radial windrow, radial conical, inline windrow or inline conical stockpiles as large as 275,000 tons. Equipped with an easy to use touch screen, the system can recall up to fourprevious pile projects, includes an optional remote and can be upgraded onsite.
About Superior Industries
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, supply-erect systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona, and Norcross, Georgia.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products225 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan169 Views