In-House Conveyor Automation Engineers for Application Specific Programs
In-house development allows the company to create its own automation packages, tailored to each aggregate producer’s application. The company says users can increase their tons per hour, boost pile volumes and more consistently create fully desegregated stockpiles.
As it stockpiles, Superior’s TeleStacker conveyor accesses data from the company’s PilePro Automation package. The system can automatically build radial windrow, radial conical, inline windrow or inline conical stockpiles as large as 275,000 tons. Equipped with an easy to use touch screen, the system can recall up to fourprevious pile projects, includes an optional remote and can be upgraded onsite.
About Superior Industries
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, supply-erect systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona, and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views