In-House Conveyor Automation Engineers for Application Specific Programs
In-house development allows the company to create its own automation packages, tailored to each aggregate producer’s application. The company says users can increase their tons per hour, boost pile volumes and more consistently create fully desegregated stockpiles.
As it stockpiles, Superior’s TeleStacker conveyor accesses data from the company’s PilePro Automation package. The system can automatically build radial windrow, radial conical, inline windrow or inline conical stockpiles as large as 275,000 tons. Equipped with an easy to use touch screen, the system can recall up to fourprevious pile projects, includes an optional remote and can be upgraded onsite.
About Superior Industries
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, supply-erect systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona, and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views