Inaugural AGG1 Online webinar to focus on performance optimization
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) has announced that the inaugural AGG1 Online webinar, “Performance Optimization and Measurement,” will take place August 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
Alan Maio, principal of Orria Consulting, will lead the live webinar, discussing performance optimization, its importance and how it can help maximize a facility’s output. Maio will also highlight success stories and look at performance measurement and the application of metrics.
This interactive class gives participants the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDH).
AGG1 Online sessions will be held on the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. A recorded copy of each course will be available after the webinar.
To register for the August 15 session, visit nssga.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views