Inaugural AGG1 Online webinar to focus on performance optimization
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) has announced that the inaugural AGG1 Online webinar, “Performance Optimization and Measurement,” will take place August 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
Alan Maio, principal of Orria Consulting, will lead the live webinar, discussing performance optimization, its importance and how it can help maximize a facility’s output. Maio will also highlight success stories and look at performance measurement and the application of metrics.
This interactive class gives participants the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDH).
AGG1 Online sessions will be held on the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. A recorded copy of each course will be available after the webinar.
To register for the August 15 session, visit nssga.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views