Inaugural AGG1 Online webinar to focus on performance optimization
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) has announced that the inaugural AGG1 Online webinar, “Performance Optimization and Measurement,” will take place August 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
Alan Maio, principal of Orria Consulting, will lead the live webinar, discussing performance optimization, its importance and how it can help maximize a facility’s output. Maio will also highlight success stories and look at performance measurement and the application of metrics.
This interactive class gives participants the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDH).
AGG1 Online sessions will be held on the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. A recorded copy of each course will be available after the webinar.
To register for the August 15 session, visit nssga.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views