Inaugural AGG1 Online webinar to focus on performance optimization
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) has announced that the inaugural AGG1 Online webinar, “Performance Optimization and Measurement,” will take place August 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
Alan Maio, principal of Orria Consulting, will lead the live webinar, discussing performance optimization, its importance and how it can help maximize a facility’s output. Maio will also highlight success stories and look at performance measurement and the application of metrics.
This interactive class gives participants the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDH).
AGG1 Online sessions will be held on the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. A recorded copy of each course will be available after the webinar.
To register for the August 15 session, visit nssga.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant420 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March350 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views