Inaugural AGG1 Online webinar to focus on performance optimization
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) has announced that the inaugural AGG1 Online webinar, “Performance Optimization and Measurement,” will take place August 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
Alan Maio, principal of Orria Consulting, will lead the live webinar, discussing performance optimization, its importance and how it can help maximize a facility’s output. Maio will also highlight success stories and look at performance measurement and the application of metrics.
This interactive class gives participants the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDH).
AGG1 Online sessions will be held on the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. A recorded copy of each course will be available after the webinar.
To register for the August 15 session, visit nssga.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views