Indiana DOT conducts lift bridge tests
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) conducted several test lifts on the Indianapolis Boulevard lift bridge on Aug. 24. Each test took about 20 minutes.
The routine tests will allow crews to open and close the bridge in different modes and observe its operation from various locations.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1147 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1043 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program546 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents217 Views