Industrial Minerals Association – North America Spring meeting set for April 28-30 in D.C.
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) has announced its plants to hold the IMA-NA Spring Meeting April 28-30 at the L’Enfant Plaza Hotel (480 L’Enfant Plaza, S.W., Washington, D.C.).
The meeting will conclude with the IMA-NA Board meeting scheduled for Friday, April 30, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. The meeting is open to all IMA-NA members.
The association committee and section meetings are scheduled for Thursday, April 29. This year following the annual Safety Recognition Luncheon, a special stakeholder with senior MSHA officials will be held. Mine safety and health issues have been front and center this year and we anticipate a valuable exchange of views.
Social events will include luncheons and afternoon receptions on Wednesday and Thursday. The ever-popular Hospitality Suite will be open nightly.
You are welcome to attend the meetings of your choice, but we encourage your active participation in the Congressional and agency visits. The final program will be distributed when it has been completed.
Please click here to download further information, and a registration form.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry730 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant245 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views