Industrial Minerals Association – North America Spring meeting set for April 28-30 in D.C.
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) has announced its plants to hold the IMA-NA Spring Meeting April 28-30 at the L’Enfant Plaza Hotel (480 L’Enfant Plaza, S.W., Washington, D.C.).
The meeting will conclude with the IMA-NA Board meeting scheduled for Friday, April 30, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. The meeting is open to all IMA-NA members.
The association committee and section meetings are scheduled for Thursday, April 29. This year following the annual Safety Recognition Luncheon, a special stakeholder with senior MSHA officials will be held. Mine safety and health issues have been front and center this year and we anticipate a valuable exchange of views.
Social events will include luncheons and afternoon receptions on Wednesday and Thursday. The ever-popular Hospitality Suite will be open nightly.
You are welcome to attend the meetings of your choice, but we encourage your active participation in the Congressional and agency visits. The final program will be distributed when it has been completed.
Please click here to download further information, and a registration form.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views