Industrial Minerals Association – North America Spring meeting set for April 28-30 in D.C.
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) has announced its plants to hold the IMA-NA Spring Meeting April 28-30 at the L’Enfant Plaza Hotel (480 L’Enfant Plaza, S.W., Washington, D.C.).
The meeting will conclude with the IMA-NA Board meeting scheduled for Friday, April 30, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. The meeting is open to all IMA-NA members.
The association committee and section meetings are scheduled for Thursday, April 29. This year following the annual Safety Recognition Luncheon, a special stakeholder with senior MSHA officials will be held. Mine safety and health issues have been front and center this year and we anticipate a valuable exchange of views.
Social events will include luncheons and afternoon receptions on Wednesday and Thursday. The ever-popular Hospitality Suite will be open nightly.
You are welcome to attend the meetings of your choice, but we encourage your active participation in the Congressional and agency visits. The final program will be distributed when it has been completed.
Please click here to download further information, and a registration form.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views