Intelligent drills from Sandvik
SMYRNA, GA – March 1, 2010 – The Sandvik DP1500i is an intelligent, hydraulic, self-propelled, crawler-based surface top hammer drilling rig.
This new generation rig produces information on the condition of the drill and the work performed among several other drilling performance factors. With a user-friendly drilling parameter set up, an advanced ROPS/FOPS certified safety cabin, excellent visibility and step-by-step trouble shooting instructions, the DP1500i makes drilling a pleasure.
Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, machinery and tools for rock excavation, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. The Group had at the end of 2008 about 50,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of more than SEK 93,000 M.
Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of machinery, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2008 amounted to about SEK 38,700 M, with approximately 16,800 employees.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views