Interact® software provides the ability to export scale ticket data to your existing accounting software
October 2008 – Are you tired of hand entering the data from your truck scale tickets into a third party accounting software program? Advanced Weighing Systems can help with their Third Party Interface Modules.
Advanced Weighing Systems is the industry expert in the integration of scale data transactions into third party accounting systems. When third party integration is needed, Advanced Weighing Systems works side by side with you and your accounting software provider to design a custom export definition within Interact® software that allows you to export your scale transactions to your third party interface. Why spend valuable time hand entering data into your accounting software when Interact® can perform this task for you? Interact can save you time and money while freeing up your office staff to perform more productive activities. For more information, call (888) 726-0691 or visit Advanced Weighing Systems’ website at www.awsys.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)384 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars335 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees271 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views