Interact® software provides the ability to export scale ticket data to your existing accounting software
October 2008 – Are you tired of hand entering the data from your truck scale tickets into a third party accounting software program? Advanced Weighing Systems can help with their Third Party Interface Modules.
Advanced Weighing Systems is the industry expert in the integration of scale data transactions into third party accounting systems. When third party integration is needed, Advanced Weighing Systems works side by side with you and your accounting software provider to design a custom export definition within Interact® software that allows you to export your scale transactions to your third party interface. Why spend valuable time hand entering data into your accounting software when Interact® can perform this task for you? Interact can save you time and money while freeing up your office staff to perform more productive activities. For more information, call (888) 726-0691 or visit Advanced Weighing Systems’ website at www.awsys.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views