Interact with Sandvik at MINExpo with their new App
Visit Sandvik Mining’s tradeshow booth and get familiar with some of the latest products and services being showcased at MINExpo International 2012 — before even setting foot in Las Vegas. According to Mining.com, MINExpo visitors can now use their iPads to interact with Sandvik’s tradeshow offerings through the company’s Sandvik Expo app.
Sandvik’s special edition print pamphlet for mining’s largest tradeshow contains special iPad-only features including animations, 3-D tours, and videos of the company’s innovative equipment in action.
“The app brings our MINExpo products and services to iPad users before the tradeshow,” says Jeanette Svensson, Marketing Communications Manager at Sandvik Mining. “Whether you’re at the office, on a plane, or in a hotel room, Sandvik’s showcase is always at your fingertips. Explore our offerings on your iPad, then come visit us in booth C-7309 to learn more.”
Count down to the long-awaited unveiling of Sandvik’s eco-efficient comminution machine. Be one of the first to digitally unwrap and get acquainted with the revolutionary solution at 10 a.m. on September 24.
Tour the Sandvik Virtual World, where app users can harness the power of Sandvik products in a digital mine environment before exploring them in 3-D at MINExpo
Watch videos of Sandvik’s innovative equipment in action, such as the Sandvik DR560 surface drill, which has proven very versatile at one of the largest gold mines in the Western Hemisphere.
The Sandvik Expo app, now available in the iOS App Store, is a must-have for all MINExpo visitors.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility574 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?319 Views