* Mines & Quarries, Drilling and Boring – associations for quarry professionals will be grouped in a separate area at the show. The agenda includes quarry visits prior to the show and a special program for quarry professionals and buyers.
* Equipment, Components, and Accessories – these suppliers and major manufacturers, as well as their sub-contractors, will be located in a special sector.
* Handling and Logistics – this sector will bring together key players of this market.
For more information about the show, or to register for the event, go to the Intermat Web site, www.intermat.fr. Registration can be completed online or a registration form can be printed up, filled out, and faxed or mailed in.
Help with hotel reservations is available by contacting ATI at 46 rue Lauriston, 75016 Paris – France; telephone +33 (0)1 47 27 15 15; fax +33 (0)1 44 05 01 48; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; or go to www.ati-abotel.com.
North American Exhibitors
This list includes exhibitors from the United States and Canada.
American Augers, an Astec Co.
American Crane & Tractor
Association of Equipment Manufacturers
Astec Mobil Screens Inc.
Bergerat Monnoyeur – Caterpillar
Black Cat Blades LTD
BTI Breaker Technology, an Astec Co.
Costex Tractor Parts
Dux Machinery Corp.
Hensley Industrie Inc.
Hercules Sealing Products
KPI-JCI, an Astec Co.
Roadtec, an Astec Co.
Robbins Co., The
Rock & Dirt
Stanley Hydraulic Tools
Tei Rock Drills
Telsmith, an Astec Co.
VT Lee Boy, Inc.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry108 Views