Intermat – Something for Everyone
To reserve a hotel room, contact ATI at 46 rue Lauriston, 75016 Paris – France; telephone +33 (0)1 47 27 15 15; fax +33 (0)1 44 05 01 48; e-mail email@example.com; or go to www.ati-abotel.com.
Visitors will find an abundance of transportation choices in Paris for getting around. Taxis are one way to go when out on the town for the evening, but there are other options for getting to and from the show.
* By car – take motorway A1 or A3 in the direction of Lille and head toward Soissons. Follow the signs for the Parc des Expositions – Visitors.
* By TGV train – the TGV train station at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport is located 15 minutes from the Parc des Expositions (accessible via RER, the regional train service), and is linked to some 30 towns in France, Belgium, and even the United Kingdom.
* By RER train – from Paris, take RER Line B toward Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and get off at the Parc des Expositions station. From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport, take RER train Line B towards Paris and get off at the Parc des Expositions station (first station after the airport).
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views